Sunday, January 16, 2011

Updated Rite Aid Tissue/TP Deal!

I purchased everything above + 3 Sunday Papers for $10 in 2 transactions.  I had to talk to the manager to figure out the UPR deal for FREE tissue and tp. 

NOTE:  The Rite Aid in Dillsburg's putting limits on the UPR deal :-( the Rite Aid in the Cumberland Parkway - NO LIMITS!

Here's how it works:

3 - Sunday Newspapers (not shown) $1.60 ea.

2 - Dixie 45 ct. plates $3.99 BOGO
  • used 1- $3/2 Video Value Dixie Printable Coupon
1 - Lays Stax on sale $0.97 - DID NOT produce $1 UPR like my bloggers were reporting
1 - Cheese Combos on sale $0.97 - DID NOT produce $1 UPR like my bloggers were reporting

4 - Regular Tissues NOT IN UPR DEAL!!! reg. $1

7 - Tissues with Aloe -producing $1 UPR

6 - 4 pack TP - producing $1 UPR

3 - 1 roll TP - producing $1 UPR

Mind you..I did 2 transactions spent $10 oop and still have $10 UPR's to spend toward my next transaction!

I'm going to try 10 - Aloe tissues and see if I get the extra $3 UPR like my bloggers are reporting below - but good luck - the shelves weren't stocked and the Manager at a Rite Aid said the warehouse wasn't stocked either - we're all trying to get the free product!

I'll let you know what I found out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment