Sunday, January 23, 2011

Target: Free Rimmel, Cheap Finish & More


There are some new Target mobile coupons:
  • $1.00/1 Oscar Mayer Bacon
  • $1.00/1 Planters Nuts
  • $.50/1  Nabisco Crackers
  • $1.00/1  Boca Meatless
  • $1.00 off purchase of 10 4×6 prints
  • $1.00/2 up n up food storage items
  • $1.00  up n up cold relief item
  • $1.00  Colgate Total Toothpaste
If you are heading out to Target, here are some deals you don’t want to miss:

Rimmel Mascara $2.24
use $2.00/1 printable coupon
use $2.00/1 Target Coupon
Free after coupon

Finish Quantum Powerball 12 ct. $2.99
use $1.50/1 Target Coupon
use $1.00/1 printable coupon
$.49 each after coupon (Thanks, Totally Target)
 Also, make sure you print the $1.00/1 Oscar Mayer Carving Meats to stack with the Target Coupon.  I am heading Target to check out the prices on this, but I am thinking it should be decent.

Thanks FortheMommas

PS:  I opened my first Finish box that I got during the CVS deal a couple weeks ago.  It'll be nice to re-stock my inventory :-)

If you don't have any Finish coupons - go to TheCouponClippers.com and pick some up - I did :-)

Remember you can use 2 Target coupons on "like" (the same) product per transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment