Monday, January 24, 2011

FortheMommas Shopping Trip


FortheMommas went out to do some quick shopping today at Giant, Rite Aid and Target.

I picked up another round of Nature Made and the $16.00 UPR printed again. Nothing like making $13.00 buying vitamins! I got my light bulbs and Sustenex at Rite Aid.

At Target I picked up the free Rimmel.  There are a few more options for the Rimmel outside of mascara.  I got Turkey Bacon for $1.28 after the $1.00 Target Coupon. (I checked with customer service to see if the new OM Bacon coupon could be used on OM Turkey Bacon – they said yes and it scanned no problems.)  I also did the Finish Deal.

I then stopped at Giant for the $.50 Coffee Creamer, $.50 cheese, $1.00 Dannon Light and Fit and cheap Goya Beans.  Giant matchups will be up soon.

The crazy thing, at the end of the day, I still made money – Spent $4.57 at Giant, $3.16 at Target and made $13.63 at Rite Aid. Not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment