Thursday, January 27, 2011

My CVS Trip 1/27/11

I started out with $15 in ECB's and rolled those into 3 transactions.  I walked out of the store with $5 ECB to use on my next purchase
1 - Crest Pro Health on sale $3.99
  • earned $3.99 ECB - FREE after ECB
2 - Clean and Clear Deep Action on sale $5.49
  • used 2-$2/1 any Clean and Clear Product (1-9 SS)
1 - Clean and Clear Continuous Control on sale $6.89
  • used 1-$2/1 any Clean and Clear Product (1-9 SS)
    Used $10 in ECB's from last week
    Used $5 in ECB's from last week
    Total oop after ECB's and coupons = $0.94
    Earned another $5 ECB when you buy $15 in Clean and Clear products
    Earned another $3.99 ECB for the Crest Pro Health
    I used them in transaction #2

    Transaction #2

    1 - Crest Pro Health on sale $3.99
    • earned $3.99 ECB - FREE after ECB
    1 - Extra Dessert Delights on sale $0.67
    • used 1-$0.75/1 Extra Dessert Delights CVS Printable (cashier will have to adjust it down to $0.67)
    1 - Green Tag reg. price $1
    • attach this tag to any re-usable bag every time you use it on a purchase, have the cashier scan it because for every 4 scans, you earn $1 ECB
    1 - Almay cosmetic on sale $2.47
    1 - Almay cosmetic on sale $2.62
    1 - Almay cosmetic on sale $3.57
    1 - Almay cosmetic on sale $2.62
    • used 4-$2/1 Any Almay cosmetic (1/23 SS)
    Used $5 in ECB's from transaction #1
    Total oop after ECB's and coupons = $3.44
    Earned another $3.99 ECB for the Crest Pro Health
    I used them in transaction #3
    Note:  Even though I spent $10 in Almay products - I didn't get a $4 ECB - I didn't argue - I was exhausted from the Rite Aid ordeal.

    Transaction #3
     If you check on the end of your receipt, you'll see when your ECB offer limit was reached - I noticed that I didn't have a limit reached for the Coke spend $15 earn $5 ECB deal.  Look what I got for FREE!!!! (after ECB's)

    1 - Extra Dessert Delights on sale $0.67
    • used 1-$0.75/1 Extra Dessert Delights CVS Printable (cashier will have to adjust it down to $0.67) ---remember you can print 2 per computer :-)
    10 - Vitamin Waters on sale 2/$3
    • used 5-BOGO Vitamin Water printable
    Used $3.99 ECB from the Crest Mouthwash deal
    Used $3.99 ECB from the other Crest Mouthwash deal (since after the 1st $3.99 ECB - my total was $3.51 and the cashier said she could reduce the other $3.99 ECB down to the $3.51 that I owed.  AND yes - I lost 40 some cents - but it was worth it - because I earned another $5 ECB to use for next week :-)

    I spent a total of $4.38 for everything at CVS and I earned another $5 ECB for next week!  This is AWESOME!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment