Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Giant PA Trip - I spent $2.50 oop

The deal that I posted below - works!

I purchased:

2 - Cinnamon Cheerios on sale 2/$6
  • used 2 - $0.75/1 printable coupon
  • My Giant only doubles 2 coupons per transaction so these were doubled to $1 ea.
2 - Chocolate Cheerios on sale 2/$6
  • used 2 - $0.75/1 printable coupon (different from Cinnamon)
  • This coupon only took off $0.75 ea.
GM promo took $6 off instantly
My coupons totaled $3.50 after the 2 were doubled

My Total came to $2.50 out of pocket (oop) plus I rec'd another FREE Gallon of Milk (ex. 2/2/11)

PS:  Remember you can print 2 Cheerios coupons per computer so you will only need 1 computer to get this deal!  And my Giant stocked the shelves last night - almost everything was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment