Friday, January 28, 2011

Target: Kraft Cheese .88 per Bag!


I know some of you can get cheese for super cheap at your grocery stores, but for me this is a really good price.

Target has Kraft cheese bags regularly priced at $2.04 at my store
There is a $1.25/2 Target coupon
and there was a $1/2 coupon in the 1/23 SS (this was regional)
That makes the final price $.91 per bag

I am going to hold onto my coupons because starting Sunday, the bags will be priced at $2 in the weekly ad.  That will make them .88 each.  I have found that they often have them for even cheaper when I actually go into the store so we shall see!

There is also a $1/2 Kraft Cheese coupon in the Safeway Joy of Football Coupon book if you have one of those!

See lots more Target deals by scrolling down here.

Thanks MyFrugalAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment