Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Rite Aid Trip - 1/30/11 (only $2.28 oop)

OMG!!! This is a great trip!  I purchased everything after coupons and UPR's for only $2.28 oop (out of pocket)  Here's how I did it!  Remember I'm a Gold member and get 20% off regular priced items!

I'm taking advantage of their Gameday deal!  Purchase $15 of participating products and receive $5 UPR (limit 1 per household)

5 - Patriot Newspapers - there's some really GREAT coupons this week! my Gold member price $1.60 ea.

2 - Stayfree Feminine Products on sale BOGO $3.99
  • used 1 - any Stayfree Product BOGO = 2 FREE products
2 - Chex Mix on sale  2/$3
2 - Dixie 45 ct. paper plates on sale BOGO $3.99
2 - Planters Peanuts on sale BOGO $5.99

4 - NY Style Bagel Crisps on sale 2/$3
  • used 4 - Any NY Style products printable (up to $3.99 ea.) - no longer available - exp. 1/30/11 - I'm glad I kept them :-)
Used $5 off $25 Wellness Reward Printable (exp. 1/31/11)
Used $10 UPR from the Heart Healthy Deal last week

Total after all coupons and UPR's $2.28 oop!
PLUS I earned and rec'd my $20 Winter UP Reward
PLUS I earned my $5 UPR for purchasing $15 worth of participating products
PLUS I earned $1 UPR for 1 Planter's peanuts - I think?  The UPR says Food Grp
PLUS I earned $1 UPR for 1 Planter's peanuts - I think?  The UPR says Food Grp

TOTAL UPR's = $27!!!!! and I still have the $16 UPR from the Nature Made deal!  Isn't Rite Aid AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment