Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Giant PA - Possible Catalina Deal


One of my bloggers posted:

General Mills Cereal is buy 4, get $6 off

I am using Cinnamon Toast Crunch for my scenario, so this could be more or less for you.

4 Cinnamon Toast Crunch (my kid's favorite + movie tickets) x $3.85=$15.56
-$6 instant savings
-$2 in coupons (or you could use $1 on 2 and 2 $.55/1 coupons which will be $2.55 off)
=$7.56, get $4 off Milk (which we would be buying anyway)
= $3.56, but also get 2 Movie Tickets!

Just an FYI Milk at my store is $2.56 each, but the coupon takes the whole $4 off, so really your total would be $6.12 for 4 boxes of cereal and 1 milk. This is a bit confusing to explain, but it is a great deal if you would be buying milk anyway. So newbies go stock up!

So far I have been able print applicable coupons from the following locations:

General Mills Coupons

http://www.couponnetwork.com/mcp/cal...uocIykxA%3D%3D
swagbucks.com -- sign up for FREE now!
www.smartsource.com
Coupons -- only if you haven't printed from swagbucks or smartsource

Of course, I'm snow/iced in and won't be able to check it out until tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment