Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Cheerios Printable Coupon - use with Giant PA Deal!

Grab this high-value coupon BEFORE it's gone!  If you do not see it try zip codes 30015 or 79922 to find them if you don’t see them.  Print 2 per computer. (Thanks AThriftyMom)
Giant PA Deal - I did this deal and it worked!

General Mills Cereal is buy 4, get $6 off

I am using Cinnamon Toast Crunch for my scenario, so this could be more or less for you.

4 Cinnamon Burst Cheerios on sale 2/$6 - $12.00
-$6 instant savings
-$4 in coupons (use the other $.75/1 multiple Cheerios listed above) - I don't know the exact Giant way Giant doubles coupons but I'll check it out this afternoon :-)
=$2 plus get $4 off Milk (which we would be buying anyway)
= FREE + overage with the milk coupon!
 
Just an FYI Milk at my store is $2.56 each, but the coupon takes the whole $4 off, so really your total would be $6.12 for 4 boxes of cereal and 1 milk. This is a bit confusing to explain, but it is a great deal if you would be buying milk anyway. So newbies go stock up!

Dawn did this kind of scenario at 2 different Giant's and rec'd 2-milk coupons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment