Sunday, August 28, 2011

Shopping Round-Up for the Week of 8/28/11


Minimum total # of newspapers = 6
  
Woohoo! There are 3 coupon booklets in my Sunday paper!
  • SmartSource (SS)
  • RedPlum (RP)
  • Proctor and Gamble (PG)
Check back to find out where the best deals are for this week!  I'm going out this morning to check out some FREE deals!  I'll let you know what I've found out!

Here is a list of the stores that we have in our area that typically have great deals every week:

  •  CVS - For the Mommas
  • Giant - MomsNeedtoKnow, posted later on Sunday
    • Don't forget about the buy $15 participating Unilever products and get $4 off instantly deal this week!
    • There are also 4-$1 Giant Coupon Doublers.  I'm buying  papers, so I can use all of them if I do separate transactions!
  • Weis - For the Mommas, posted later on Sunday  
My Parade Section had these wonderful coupons:
  • 0.50/1 Swiffer Product
  • $1/1 Febreze Product
  • $0.50/1 Mr. Clean with Gain
  • $0.25/1 Dawn Power Clean 
  • $0.50/1 Cascade ActionPacs
Remember, I buy my newspapers at Rite Aid because they give me my 20% Wellness discount for each newspaper making them only $1.60 ea.!

I get 1 newspaper delivered to my house so I will only purchase an additional 5 this week.
 
I usually do my shopping on Tuesday because this gives me time to come up with some really good deals that we've tested and know work.  Happy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment