Saturday, August 27, 2011

Glidden Paint Coupons

There are 2 new Glidden Paint Printables use (zip 22222). Don't forget you can print 2 of each!

$3/2 Glidden Brilliance Collection Paint Tester
$3/1 gallon Glidden Brilliance Collection Paint

The testers should be about $2.50 at Walmart- so I am guessing you can get them for $1 or so.

I was just thinking last night I needed to look at paint because I saw a great idea in Rachael Ray magazine.  She used chalkboard paint on Jack o Lanterns and then white paint to customize them.  I thought this was a great idea.

She also has this little fake out hamburger that I am going to attempt to make as a surprise for my girls.  It is Rice Krispie treats in the shape of a hamburger.  The instructions call for using Good n Plenty candy to make seeds on the top but I thinking white paint would work as well.

Thanks MyFrugalAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment