Sunday, August 21, 2011

Shopping Round-Up for the Week of 8/21/11


Minimum total # of newspapers = 4
  
There is only 1 coupon booklet in my Sunday paper.
  • SmartSource (SS)
Check back to find out where the best deals are for this week!  Here is a list of the stores that we have in our area that typically have great deals every week:
  •  CVS - For the Mommas
  • Giant - MomsNeedtoKnow, posted later on Sunday
    • Don't forget about the buy 5 participating products and get $5 off instantly deal this week!
  • Weis - For the Mommas, posted later on Sunday  
My Parade Section had these coupons:
  • $3/1 any Glade Sense and Spray Starter Kit
  • $2/1 Keri Lotion
  • $2/1 Vagistat-1
  • $2/1 Slow Fe (iron supplement)
  • FREE Dannon Oikos yogurt 5.3 oz cup (up to $3 value!) coupon
Remember, I buy my newspapers at Rite Aid because they give me my 20% Wellness discount for each newspaper making them only $1.60 ea.!

I get 1 newspaper delivered to my house so I will only purchase an additional 3 this week.
 
I usually do my shopping on Tuesday because this gives me time to come up with some really good deals that we've tested and know work.  Happy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment