Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Giant PA Trip - 8/23/11 - Only $6.93 oop!

Headed to Giant PA in Carlisle to take advantage of both the Smucker's Jelly and the gas deal when you purchase 4 participating cleaning products. 

Here's what I did:

4 - Clorox Liquid Bleach on sale $1.67 ea.
5 - Smucker's Grape Jelly on sale $1.99 ea.
  • Earned $5 off Instantly when you buy 5 participating products
  • used (1) $0.75/1 any Smucker's Jelly printable (Giant PA in Carlisle doubles this coupon to $1.50!)
  • used (2) $1/2 any Smucker's Jelly (8/7 RP)
Total after all coupons and discounts, $6.93 plus I earned 200 gas points with this deal!!!!

PS:  They had a jelly deal similar to what they have this year...this is the first time in a whole year that I purchased jelly.  I was on my last jar!  They say that deals run in cycles.  This one was a year so stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment