Thursday, April 21, 2011

How this site works!


I've been getting a lot of questions about how this site works and I know that there are some newbies and I don't want to make things harder...I want to make them easier and hopefully SAVE YOU MONEY!

The site is really 2 columns / Left and Right

Column 1 (Left side of website) are my posts and are located on the left-side of the page.  I try to post every morning and fill the page with new posts so that you don't have to scroll around to find the stuff.  I try to limit myself to 5 posts a day.  Here's a pic of my post. (left side of website)

Column 2 (Right side of website) is broken down into sections
  • Printable Coupons & Websites
  • Places we shop
  • My Blog list (these are the bloggers I follow) this is a reference for me, but feel free to click on something you like.  This updates as the blogger posts and will only show 1 post at a time.
  • My Followers - are the people that follow me
  • Ads by Google - this is something I have to deal with since I'm using a free site!  I never use it!
  • Blog Archive - this is a tally of all of MY POSTS by title only.  You can click on the title to read the entire post!
Pic of the right-side of the page in the places we shop area.  These are links to the stores where I shop.
Hope this helps and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment