Thursday, April 21, 2011

Giant: GE Lightbulb Deal Update


I hesitated to post this. I have not been able to confirm this, but I have received confirmation from many readers.  So this is a do at your own risk deal.
Giant currently has a catalina deal on GE CFL Lightbulbs. In addition, there seems to be a second catalina printing. Here is how the deal is working from Felise:
I bought two of the smallest wattage cfl bulbs, the 13 watt ones, and a giant reusable bag. My total was $2.10 and after I paid it printed out TWO $2 catalinas for me, for $4 total off a future shopping order. To be sure, I tried it again and the same thing happened! I added more bulbs to do 6 in one transaction and got a single $3 catalina. So of course, went back to try the two 13 watt bulbs and bag, and again, got 2 of the $2 catalinas. A $2 money maker every time.
It only appears to be working on 13 watt bulbs. It only works if you buy 2 at a time.   Remember, this is not a guaranteed deal.

Thanks FortheMommas

PS:  I did the 3 bulb deal + bag and rec'd 1-$3 catalina which I plan on using today!

No comments:

Post a Comment