Saturday, April 23, 2011

Giant PA: How to keep those Catalina's Rollin'

I bought everything in the picture for only $0.10 oop (out of pocket) plus I rec'd another $2 Giant catalina (pictured below the bag) to use on my next shopping order.  Here's how I did it:

Earlier this week I told you about the GE Energy Saving Light bulb deal - which I did and rec'd a $2 Giant catalina with it.  Today, I kept them rollin' by doing this times 3

2 - GE Light bulbs on sale $0.99 ea.
  • rec a FREE Giant shopping bag
  • rec a $2 Giant PA catalina
Total at checkout $2.10
Used the 1st $2 Giant catalina from earlier this week
Total after catalina $0.10

Plus rec'd another $2 Giant Catalina

Went out to my car and put the bag and 2 bulbs in it, then went back to get another 2
Did the same thing 2 more times and finished with this
4 - Giant Shopping bags
8 - GE Energy Smart Light bulbs (only 7 are shown because I used 1)

Paid $2 + .10 +.10 + .10
Total oop $2.30 for everything in the pic and I still have a $2 Giant Catalina to use next week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment