Sunday, August 15, 2010

Target - Some deals this week (Spent around $17)

Headed out to Target again...bought Jessica a microwave for her dorm room yesterday for $39 and it was on sale today for $29.  Target had no problem crediting me the $10.  This is why I love Target!

Also purchased:
1 - Dish chair on sale from $29 for $19
  • used 1 - Target printable (TQ) $5/1 dish chair (no longer avail.)

3 - 12 pk. Pepsi products on sale for $3.33 and rec'd 1 - Pepsi Max 12 pk. FREE.
  • used 2 - Target printable $1/1 Mt. Dew 12 pk.
  • *note:  I purchased 2 - Mt Dew Code Red and 1 - reg. Pepsi, and the cashier had to credit me the $3.33 because it wasn't ringing up properly.  In the ad it says purchase any 3 Pepsi products and rec' Pepsi Max 0 FREE

1 - Frito Lay 22ct.  multipack on sale for $5.99
Total after coupons was approx. $27 and I used the 2-$5 Target gift cards I rec'd from the Venus razor deal last week.  My total OOP was $17.

*Note:  Target will accept 2 TQ's per item and also allows you to stack manufacturer coupons on top just like Rite Aid!

No comments:

Post a Comment