Saturday, August 7, 2010

Another Giant Trip Part II - Spent $2.75 OOP

Ok, I promise I won't post another shopping trip, but I can't resist because the deals are soooo good.  I spent a total of $2.75 on this trip and rec'd a $10 catalina print out good toward my next shopping order.  Here's what I did:

4 - Kelloggs Fruit Loops on sale 2/$5
5 - Kelloggs Frosted Flakes on sale 2/$5
2 - Kelloggs Nutri-Grain bars on sale 2/$5

Used:
3 - $1.25/2 any Kelloggs cereal
1 - $1/2 Kelloggs Nutri-Grain bars

Rec'd a total of $10 off instantly with Giant's special promo of purchase 5 products and rec $5 off instantly.  This deal does stack!

For a total of $12.75 and then used my previous $10 off catalina bringing my oop (out of pocket) expenses to $2.75 PLUS I rec'd another $10 off catalina!  Not bad

No comments:

Post a Comment