Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shopping Round-Up for the week of 8-29-10

Deals this week:

Giant - For the Mommas - On the sale circular is a spend $50 and get an add'l 200 gas points coupon!

Rite Aid - For the Mommas
 
Target - TotallyTarget

Wegmans - Happy Clippings

Weis - For the Mommas, posted later on Sunday

Parade Magazine has 1 coupon for $0.60/1 Any Raisin Bran cereal

I apologize for my lack of posts this past week.  It's been a hectic week, sending my oldest daughter off to college :-( and me going back to work.

I am sooooooo excited about the savings in this Sunday's paper I'm going to buy 4 extras.  The savings I already see are the $1/1 Gain liquid dish soap = FREE Gain at Rite Aid.  There are a lot of other coupons I absolutely LOVE!

  • $3/1 Wisk Laundry Detergent
  • BOGO Axe products
  • $0.55/2 Any Esskay Franks - My family loves these hot dogs and Karns runs these 5/$5 all the time and they freeze really well
  • $3/1 Nature's Bounty Vitamins - these go on sale at Rite Aid or CVS for BOGO which means you can use 2 and get them for just pennies!

No comments:

Post a Comment