Sunday, August 1, 2010

Target - College Essentials 2010 Home Mailer


I didn't receive this mailer, but someone gave it to me because they know I love Target!  I used the $5 off $75 purchase coupon on the front bottom of the mailer (green $5 off coupon) and for those of you who received the College Essentials 2010 Home Mailer. I know how sometimes the bottom of the ad gets ignored, so for those who have this mailer, I don’t want you to miss out.

In the 8/1 Target Ad the Lexar 4GB Media Storage Twist Turn USB Drive is advertised at $9.99. (I believe it usually sells for twice that). Inside the College Essentials Mailer was a Target coupon for -$10 off Lexar 4GB Twist &Turn USB drive. Which will make it FREE.

1 comment:

  1. If anyone doesn't use this coupon I would love to trade someone for it. l.peacock.rn@hotmail.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete