Saturday, May 8, 2010

SwagBucks

I signed up for Swagbucks some time ago and have been waiting to see how it works.  I'm ready to invite you to join Swagbucks and start earning rewards to redeem for different products and even Amazon gift cards!  Either click on the icon below to sign up or CLICK HERE to sign up.

Search & Win

It's easy to earn and all you need is a valid email account.  I've earned 1,700+ Swagbucks since I signed up in December. (See widget at the bottom of this page!)  I'm hoping to earn enough points to help with purchasing Christmas gifts.

What is Swagbucks?

Here's an example, for every 450 Swagbucks you earn you can redeem them for a $5 Amazon gift card and I've earned almost $20 in Amazon gift cards so far.  The closer you get to Christmas, the better the rewards are.  Not bad for doing nothing but searching on the Internet!  I just signed up my iTunes account so that every dollar I spend at the iTunes Store, I will earn 2 Swagbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment