Saturday, May 15, 2010

SwagBucks

Search & Win



Here's another reason why you should sign up for SwagBucks
 
CouponCravings saysI’ll be honest, I’ve never really done much with Swag Bucks until I met some blogger friends last weekend, including Jaime at Engineer a Debt Free Life, who versed me on how much great stuff you can get for free (no strings attached), like gift cards, Blu-Ray players, TVs and more. So I’m totally on the bandwagon now.
 
If you’re not familiar with Swag Bucks, it’s basically a free rewards program where you can earn points for doing web searches, online shopping and more, then redeem them for free gifts. Just a few searches a day can help you rack up points pretty quickly.
Even better, every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks day, which means you’ll have the opportunity to win Swag Bucks in increments of 100, 200, 500 or even 1000 just by doing routine web searches. A $5 Amazon gift card is only 450 points, so it shouldn’t be hard to get your hands on one quickly thanks to Swag Bucks.
 
I’m actually thinking about saving up my Swag Bucks to see if I can only use Swag Bucks to buy holiday gifts. I’ve got about seven more months, so it’s worth a shot.
 
Do you use Swag Bucks? Any tips for those who are new and want to start racking up points quickly to earn rewards?

No comments:

Post a Comment