Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Wal-Mart Trip

I don't normally shop at Wal-Mart because they don't do double coupons which irritates me!  Here's what I got - remember - I'm getting ready for a graduation party so I need soda...soda...soda AND Wal-Mart is the only place where you can get a bag of Tyson Chicken Patties for $4.98 (and I always use a $1/1 Tyson any bag chicken coupon.

1 - Capri Sun Wild Cherry (my kids hate the new ones!) reg. price $1.97
1 - Bag Tyson Chicken Patties reg. price $4.98
  • Use 1 - $1/1 Any Bag of Tyson Chicken (4-25 S)
1 - Lil Hugs Drinks (yes my teenagers love them!) reg. price $2.98
2 - Texas Toast Croutons reg price $1.24
  • Use 1 - $1/2 Texas Toast Croutons (3-21 S)
1 - Motts Apple Juice on sale $1.98
2 - Old El Paso Taco Seasonings on sale $0.74
  • Use 1 - $0.60/2 Printable Coupon - unavailable
 2 - Cases Pepsi/Mt Dew soda on sale $5
1 - Lg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing reg. price $4.98
  • Use 1 - $1/1 Hidden Valley Printable (see post below)
2 - BIC Pens for $1.00 + $2.24
  • Use 2 - $1/1 Any Bic Stationary Printable (see post below)
1 - UTZ Variety pack on sale $3.18
  • These are great for lunches and with the Summer coming, I have a basket on my counter that is usually filled with stuff like this so that the kids have easy access to some treats.  I do keep healthy stuff in it too like applesauce, gummies, Crystal Light packets for their waters, etc.  I took a picture of it so that you can see it doesn't look horrible on a kitchen counter
  • PS:  I got the basket last summer at Wal-Mart under $5


Happy Shopping!  I only spend $32.77

No comments:

Post a Comment