Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Weis: This Week's Buy Ideas

I headed to Weis to take advantage of their 2 different catalina deals.  I can never get the deals to work off shelf price unless they are confirmed.  I didn't want to go back and adjust it with the manager either.  So here's what I did and I also walked away with a $7 off my next shopping order catalina to use on my next trip.

Transaction #1

Buy (3) Cottonelle 12 pk. on sale $6.49 ea.
  • used (3) $1/1 any Cottonelle 12 pk. (10/2 SS)
Buy (2) Huggies Wipes on sale $1.99 ea.
  • used (1) $1/2 any Huggies Wipes (10/23 RP)
  • earned $1 at SavingStar.com wyb 2 Huggies Wipes - you must load the deal to your account BEFORE you go shopping!

Total after discounts and coupons $19.45 plus I earned a $7 Catalina to use in Transaction #2
 

Transaction #2

Buy (10) Smart Ones Frozen Products on sale 5/$10
  • used (1) $3/10 any Smart Ones Frozen Products
Used $7 off Catalina from Transaction #1

Total after discounts and coupons $10.00 plus I earned another $7 Catalina

Total oop $29.45 plus I earned $1 in my SavingStar.com account and I still have a $7 Catalina to use on my next trip!

I saved over $14 in coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment