Thursday, October 20, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon $5 off Facebook Printable

Yeah! There is a new Transformers coupon available for $5 off a Dark of the Moon purchase of $5.99 or more.

Now Target has these toys for $4.99 or $7.99- so you could buy one for $2.99 after coupon or buy 2 of the less expensive ones for $2.49 each after coupon.

The stinker is that my coupon expires 10/31- so not a lot of time to use it.  I think these are fantastic coupons even if you don’t have little Transformers fans in the house.  I just donated two of these toys to school and I am going to pick up two more toys for holiday donations.

This is a Facebook coupon so you will need to like them to get it.

I was able to get FREE Dark of the Moon Transformer Action Figure at Target a few weeks ago.  This coupon will add to my collection for Christmas!

Thanks Printable Coupons and Deals and MyFrugalAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment