Monday, March 28, 2011

Rite Aid: Cheap Neutrogena Facial Bars & Updates


1. Just headed to Rite Aid and the Neutrogena bars are working for the save $5.00 wyb 3 products. They are priced at $2.99 +  Buy One, Get One 50% off.

Buy (3) Neutrogena Bars $7.47
Get $5.00 UPR
$2.47 for 3 after UPR
I didn’t try this but here is the better deal:

Buy (6) Neutrogena Bars $13.45
Get (2) $5.00 UPR
$3.45 for 6

2. Keep an eye out for Stayfree bonus packs – these are also working for the UPR.

3. The American Greetings coupon beeped for some of my bloggers and for me.  Hopefully you'll be able to use it.

4.  The Revlon Tools UPR is limited to one per household. Oops, I messed that one up.
That is all I have for now. I need to head back to test another deal before I get it posted.

Thanks FortheMommas

No comments:

Post a Comment