Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Giant Trip - 3/15/11 - $10 Catalina Frozen Food Deal

I spent a total of $28.99 on everything in the pic plus a 24 pk. case of Acadia Water on sale with in-ad coupon $1.99.  I earned a $10 off your next shopping order catalina for the frozen food items above.  I've also earned 28 frozen food points toward my $25 Frozen Food catalina deal. (I have 74 Frozen Club points)
This is the $10 catalina.  It's the coupons that print at the register for you to use on your next shopping trip.

Here's what I purchased:

2 - Freschetta Self Rising Crust Pizza on sale 2/$10
4 - Mrs. T's Perogies on sale 2/$4
  • used 2-$1/2 any Mrs. T's Perogie products
  • this WAS NOT subtracted from my Frozen Food Deal
4 - McCain Frozen Select French Fries on sale 2/$5
1 - 24 pk. Acadia Water (not shown) on sale $1.99
  • used 1-$1.99 24 pk. Acadia Water in-ad coupon.  If you've thrown away your Giant sale insert, pick one up at the store, these coupons can be found in it.
Total $28.99 oop (out of pocket) plus I earned a $10 Giant Catalina Coupon good for my next purchase.

I'm probably going to do the same deal today.  I'm hoping they re-stocked the pizza because I got the last 2 pepperoni's on the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment