Friday, March 18, 2011

My Weis Trips - 3/18/11 - Wow what savings!

I went to Weis today to use my $8 off $50 purchase coupon only valid at the Bumblebee Hollow store (it was in last Sunday's newspaper).  I also wanted to take advantage of the cleaning catalina and wanted to stock up on some drinks and snacks they had on sale.

I did 3 transactions and spent a total of $86.11 oop (out of pocket) and had a total savings of $173.45!!!!!

I did the above-pictured cleaning products $7 catalina when you purchase $20 in select products and this is how I did it.

3 - Clorox 2 on sale $3.99
  • used 3-$1/1 any Clorox2 products
2 - Glad Trash bags on sale 2/$7
  • used 1-$1/2 any Glad Trash bag products
1 - Clorox bleach on sale $1.67

Total before coupons $20.64

After coupons $16.46 plus I earned a $7 off my next shopping order catalina!  AND, it gets even better, apparently this week with every purchase you also get another $3 off my next shopping order catalina!

The cleaning product deal took me almost half way to the $8 off $50 purchase coupon and I took advantage of the deals in the pic above to get to the $50 - remember I did 3 transactions!

Fritos Snack mix $7.99 BOGO
Snapple 6 pk $7.99 BOGO
Weis 24 pk Spring Water on sale $1.99 (limit of 3 per purchase)
Pepsi products on sale $1.99 (limit of 3 per purchase)
Millstone Coffee on sale $3.99 (limit 1 per purchase)
  • used 1-$2/1 any Millstone Coffee 1/2 lb. or more 
*****After the 1st transaction with doing the cleaning deal (pic #1 above), I rec'd $10 in catalinas.  I also used the $8 off $50 purchase coupon giving my next 2 transactions at total of $18 off and that's BEFORE coupons!

Hope this makes sense and happy savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment