Sunday, December 19, 2010

Shopping Round-Up for the week of 12-19-10


Deals this week:

Giant - For the Mommas
 
Rite Aid - For the Mommas
 
Target - TotallyTarget

Wegmans - Happy Clippings

Weis - For the Mommas, posted later on Sunday

My Parade Section didn't have any coupons :-(

I wasn't planning on buy any extra newspapers BUT there is a $0.30 off Giant Bonus Points coupon when you spend $50 and is good towards your gas purchase.  A couple of weeks ago I used the Giant Bonus Points and now have $2.20 off my gas!!!  I can do it again!

The coupons states "Limit one coupon per transaction" which means you can go multiple times.  I think I might buy another 3 newspapers so that I have 4-$0.30 coupons where I can save a total of $1.20 off my gas just with the coupon - that doesn't count the points earned spending $50 each time.  I buy my newspapers at Rite Aid so that I get each paper for $1.60.  Not a bad return on my $4.80 newspaper investment :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment