Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CVS: Free-.49 Character Bandaids


I posted about the $2 ECB printing on character bandaids at CVS awhile back.  Some of you had trouble with the ECBs not printing early in the month.

I did check this out at my store today and the bandaids were clearly marked with tags.  I bought 2 boxes and did get $4 in ECBs- making each box just .49.

The tags were listed through 12/25 and if you have any trouble with ECBs printing you can either call the customer service number on the back of your Extracare card or show the store manager the tags and they can push it through.

I am not aware of any coupons for Bandaids, but if you can use the 20% off CVS coupon these should be free after ECB!  The limit is 2.

See the rest of this week’s CVS deals here.

Thanks MyFrugalAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment