Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Rite Aid - Video Values $4 off $20 - Beauty Videos/Purchase???'s


There was some questions as to whether the $4.00/$20.00 was for beauty products only. I watched the videos and the coupon that prints says “Beauty Bonus, $4.00 OFF $20 Purchase” It makes no mention of it having to be for beauty products on the coupon or on the website – it just says Beauty Bonus. So use your discretion, but I don’t think it limits to beauty purchase. I think it just means its the bonus for watching 15 extra videos.  What do you think?
 
Update – Nancy emailed me this… It is definitely for anything in any Rite Aid.  I used it today and didn’t buy any “beauty” products.  I also spoke with the manager who I’ve been dealing with for a long time now and she told me it’s for anything in the store.  It replaces the $4/$20 that we used to see after viewing 20 videos. She also said that in the coming months it may be for watching pain relief videos, cleaning product videos, etc. but it will work the same each time – $4/$20 in products of any that are sold at Rite Aid.  I hope this clears things up for everyone who is wondering.

Thanks FortheMommas

No comments:

Post a Comment