Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas | Limited Posts until December 26th!

Merry Christmas!

I will be busy getting ready for the Holidays, so I won't be posting as much over the next 3 days!  I will start back up on Wednesday, December 26th.

Wishing everyone a happy and safe holiday and don't forget the reason for the season!

This season, don't forget the lives that were lost in Newtown, CT on December 14th at 9:30 a.m.  Families will be celebrating Christmas without their child, mother, and sister.  I think of those families every day and my heart aches.  To honor them think about doing 26 Random Acts of Kindness before the start of the new year. 

See what everyone's doing by following hashtag #26Acts on Facebook or Twitter.  Join in and maybe, just maybe we can change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment