Sunday, January 29, 2012

Shopping Round-Up for the Week of 1/29/12


Woohoo!  I will probably get a total of 4 newspapers today because I rec'd 4-6 coupon inserts in the Patriot Newspaper!
  • 2 - RedPlum (RP)
  • 1 - SmartSource (SS)
  • 1 - Proctor + Gamble (PG)
I also found a Saving $ense section and a McDonald's Coupon Book in my paper!
    I was hoping for better Super Bowl Deals, so we will have to work extra hard to come up with some really great savings.  They're out there, we just have to look!

    Check back to find out where the best deals are for this week!  Here is a list of the stores that we have in our area that typically have great deals every week:

    • CVS - For the Mommas
    • Giant - MomsNeedtoKnow, posted later on Sunday
    • Weis - For the Mommas, posted later on Sunday
    I didn't find any coupons in the Parade Section.

    I get my extra newspapers at Rite Aid because they take my 20% Wellness Discount off each paper.  I get my extra newspapers for $1.60 ea.!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment