Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shopping Round-Up for the Week of 1/22/12


Boohoo!  I only received 1 coupon insert (RP) in todays Patriot News!  I know that we were to receive 2, so I'm guessing, it was a mistake.  I didn't see the SmartSource but will get about 4-6 papers today.  You should have receive 2 inserts:
  • 1 - SmartSource
  • 1 - RedPlum
Check back to find out where the best deals are for this week!  Here is a list of the stores that we have in our area that typically have great deals every week:
  • CVS - For the Mommas
  • Giant - MomsNeedtoKnow, posted later on Sunday
  • Weis - For the Mommas, posted later on Sunday
I didn't find any coupons worth noting in the Parade Section.

I get my extra newspapers at Rite Aid because they take my 20% Wellness Discount off each paper.  I get my extra newspapers for $1.60 ea.!

No comments:

Post a Comment