Sunday, July 31, 2011

Shopping Round-Up for the Week of 7/31/11


Minimum total # of newspapers = 3
I'm getting a total of 6 today because of the 4 coupon inserts!
  
Woohoo!  There are 4 coupon booklets in my Sunday paper.

  • SmartSource (SS)
  • RedPlum (RP)#1
  • RedPlum (RP) #2
  • Proctor and Gamble (PG)
There are some awesome deals this and we'll keep you posted on what we find. 

Stores we go to:
  •  CVS - For the Mommas
  • Giant - MomsNeedtoKnow, posted later on Sunday
  • Weis - For the Mommas, posted later on Sunday

Remember, I buy my newspaper's at Rite Aid because they give me my 20% Wellness discount for each newspaper making them only $1.60 ea.!

I get 1 newspaper delivered to my house which makes my newspaper total for this week 6
 
I usually do my shopping on Tuesday, this gives us time to come up with some really good deals that we've tested and know work.  Happy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment