Sunday, July 24, 2011

Shopping Round-Up for the week of 7-24-11


Buy at least 3 extra newspapers today!
  
There are 2 coupon booklets in my Sunday paper.
  • SmartSource (SS)
  • RedPlum (RP)
There is a Saving Sense section that includes a $50 off your $5 purchase at Karns - valid only this week.  This coupon is deducted before coupons!  This is what the section looks like - it's an old pic, but the cover is the same!
Deals this week:

  • Giant - MomsNeedtoKnow, posted later on Sunday
  • Weis - For the Mommas, posted later on Sunday
The Parade Section did NOT have any coupons in it.

I buy my newspaper's at Rite Aid because they give me my 20% Wellness discount for each newspaper making them only $1.60 ea.!

Remember, I get 1 newspaper delivered to my house which makes my newspaper total for this week 4!

I usually do my shopping on Tuesday, this gives us time to come up with some really good deals that we've tested and know work.  Happy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment