Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Rite Aid Trip - Spent $0.48 oop

I headed to Rite Aid to take advantage of the Bengay deal.  I spent $0.48 oop (out of pocket) plus I earned my Weekend Warrior $10 UPR plus I rec'd another $3 off $15 Rite Aid survey coupon!  Look out sunblock - here I come!

All coupons rang in without beeping!

2 - Bengay Greaseless salve reg. $5.49 with my Wellness 20% Discount $4.39 ea.
  • used 2 - $3/1 any Bengay product
  • used 2 - Rite Aid in ad $2/1 any Bengay product
2 - Notepads reg. $1 with my Wellness 20% Discount $0.80 ea.

The coupons rang up with overage, so I alway buy a filler item to help out!

Total after coupons and discounts $0.48

Earned $10 UPR  for the Weekend Warrior UPR deal running this month!  The limit on this UPR deal, has been increased to 4 per household!

No comments:

Post a Comment