Saturday, May 21, 2011

Giant PA: Hurry! FREE Kellogg’s Cereal Deal thru 5/21!

I went to Giant (Dillsburg) this morning and they were well stocked with the Frosted Flakes that have the Passport to Adventure code in them.  Here's what I did and it worked!  Hurry - the $6 of instantly deal ends TODAY!

The Passport to Adventure was hard to see - it's at the lower-left hand corner of the box


Buy 4 Kelloggs Frosted Flakes  $2.79 each (based on Dillsburg PA price)
use 2 $1.00/2 Kelloggs Cereal Printable
Get $6.00 off instantly
Pay $3.16.
 
Submit $5.00 Gas Card Rebate thru Passport to Adventure
Free + overage

When I buy cereal, I make sure I check the expiration date - on these it's April 2012!  I have a whole year to use'em!

You don't have to open the cereal, just the box - the code is on the inside of the box.  I submitted my $5 Visa Card today - we'll see when I get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment