Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Target: Disney Princess Doll $5


I stopped into Target today and spotted these Disney Princess dolls marked at $9.99.  They had Snow White, Belle, Ariel and Princess and the Frog.

For some reason they were located near the bath towels and holiday ornaments- but there is a Target coupon for 50% off Disney Princess Dolls.  I decided to test it and I paid just over $5 with tax.  These are cute if you have little ones on your list- I got one for Maya who is about 19 months.
I also got the 7 pack of Disney Princess dolls for $27. This did work for me although the coupon says “Disney Princess Doll” so some stores might refuse the coupon.  The price is $55 in stores and you should be able to use the 50% off Target coupon to pay $27.

You can either find the printable Target coupon under sporting goods and toys OR in your weekly Target circular from Sunday’s paper.  You will need a separate coupon for each item you want to buy and I would not count on the stores having extra circulars on hand.

*The coupon is only valid thru TODAY so hurry and get yours!!

Thanks MyFrugalAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment