Saturday, November 27, 2010

Penny Pinchin' Mom's Menu for the Week


This has been a busy week and I for one, am exhausted!  So, I have decided to simplify this week’s menu plan and pick my favorites from The Mom’s Resource!  So, that’s what you will find below.
Before you look at what I’ve planned for my family for this week, be sure to download/print your forms: Weekly Menu Planner and Weekly Shopping List.  Each week I have one special recipe that is provided to my by The Moms Resource called – you can find her Penny Pinchin’ Picks!

MENU PLAN

Sunday: Lemon Dill Chicken, red potatoes, salad and dinner rolls
Monday:  Slow Cooker Pot Roast and homemade bread
Tuesday: Left overs
Wednesday: Ham and Cheddar Melts, chips and fresh veggies
Thursday: Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
Friday:  Beef Stroganoff, rolls and green beans
Saturday:  Dine Out or left overs

Happy Dining!

Thanks PennyPinchinMom

No comments:

Post a Comment