Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Target - Did You Use Your $3/1 Fan Central Coupon?


Did y’all find anything in Sporting Goods to use the $3/1 Fan Central item Target Mobile Coupon on? Time is running out as it expires on October 1st. I have one more store I want to check for clearance, but I may just have to go back and grab a Miami Dolphins Coozie for my Husband’s Christmas Stocking to keep his beer cold. It will be $1.99 after the coupon, and it is kind of neat with the outer part made from football-looking material and lacing on the other side.
 
What’s available in your fan central section of the Sporting Goods Department will differ by region, but that was the only low cost item I found. Even the Penants and Decals and other smaller non-clothing items all started around $10. Let me know if you found anything good!

No comments:

Post a Comment