Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rite Aid: Free or Cheap Binders & Free Pulsar Toothbrushes


So, I know you will have a hard time envisioning this, but I was at Rite Aid today.  I know I hardly ever go there, so its a bit of stretch. While I was there, I  picked up some free binders.
This is a clearance deal, so YMMV, but keep a look out!   The is a month long UPR for $3.00 when you buy 2 binders.  The UPR are being produced on the school supplies that are 75% off.  Just make sure you get the right brands.  (If the UPR don’t print, you can always return them).

The prices after 75% off ranged from $.75 to $1.79 at my store – I picked up two binders (all they had at my store) and will be checking out another Rite Aid.  These are great for school donations.
Also, make sure you keep a look out for clearanced Pulsar Toothbrushes.
Pulsar Toothbrush $1.69 on clearance  - they are producing the $3.00 UPR, making them free plus overage.   Use the $1.00/1 in the 09/26 P&G for an even better deal.

I have some more items to post, I just need to get them all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment