Friday, June 18, 2010

SwagBucks - It's easy to register


Here's my SwagBucks post for the day.  You need to sign up so you don't miss out!  I ditched Google and use Swag Bucks for all of my searching now because I can win bucks to trade in for prizes and for every 450 bucks I earn I can cash it in for $5 Amazon Gift Certificates!  At Christmas they have special GC purchases too!  I'm hoping to earn enough for a couple of presents - and all I had to do was search using their search engine!


If you haven’t already signed up for Swag Bucks and would like to start getting something for searches you are going to do anyway, then click HERE and start winning with me!
Join now because Fridays are Mega Swag Bucks day and what you win is usually more than what you win on other days.
I believe you get 30 Swag Bucks just for joining and enter code SUMMEROFSWAG for 20 extra points…to get you started…that’s a good deal!  Registering is FREE!

Thanks DebbieDoesCoupons

No comments:

Post a Comment