Monday, June 21, 2010

Giant - FREE HersheyPark Promo Update


As promised, FortheMommas headed out to the Hershey catalina at Giant.

Here are her observations:
 
1. The catalina printed even though I used coupons.  My pre coupon total was $63.25, she paid $33.45.
2. You get a catalina to choose either  a Free ticket or a buy 4 pack of one day tickets for $60.
3. No items where marked in the store that were participating.
4. I asked at the customer service desk for a list of participating items, they said that the flyer was it.
5. I purchased only items listed in the flyer and nothing else in my order.
6. I got the $2.00 Kraft Dressing Catalina.
 
Hope this helps with your planning.

** The Kraft Hershey Park Tickets catalina returns this week!** You can see the entire list of items here.

Thanks FortheMommas

No comments:

Post a Comment