Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Rite Aid: Digiorno Pizza & Nestle Bottle Water Buy Idea

Here's how I did the DiGiorno Pizza and Nestle Water deal at Rite Aid.  I also received a Rite Aid Digiorno Pizza coupon and Rite Aid Catalina that I will use to do this deal again!!!!

Spend $15 in Participating Products, Earn $5 UPR Buy Idea (limit 2)

Buy (2) Digiorno Pizzas on sale $5 each 
  • Use (1) $2/2 DiGiorno Pizzas, 01/25 RP (exp 2/28)
Buy (2) Nestle Pure Life Bottled Water on sale $3 each 
Total $11 plus earn (1) $5 UPR plus earn (1) $1 Rite Aid Catalina plus earn (1) $1.25/1 Rite Aid Digiorno Pizza Coupon making them only $3.75 or 94¢ each after UPR, catalina and coupon!

**You can bet I'm doing this deal one more time and rolling everything I rec'd in this transaction into my second transaction!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment