Wednesday, May 7, 2014

CVS: Garnier Fructis Stackable Coupon Buy Idea

This week at CVS, Garnier Fructis is on sale for only $2.99 each.  Add the $2/1 mfg coupon in this past Sunday's newspaper and you can really make out!

I never throw out my receipts until I check them out.  I rec'd this $2 off $10 Garnier Purchase at CVS on the end of my receipt a few weeks ago that I was able to stack with this deal.  My coupon expired yesterday.  It pays to check your receipt!  Check it out:

Buy (4) Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Styling Products on sale $2.99 each 
  • Save $2 wys $10 on Garnier Shampoo, Conditioner or Styling Products Receipt Coupon
  • STACK with (4) $2/1 Garnier Fructis Haircare or Style Product, exp. 6/14/14 (SS 05/04/14 #2)
Total $1.96 or 49¢ each after coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment