Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Simple Shower and Tub Cleaner that Really Works

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to get organized and save time this year.  Here is something that I found on Pinterest.com that really works. 


A good homemade cleaner is worth its weight in gold. The pleasant part of bathrooms is selecting storage and accessories. The unpleasant part is cleaning them, and my distaste for cleaning showers is right up there with cleaning toilets.  So when I saw an idea on Pinterest for a homemade cleaner for showers and tubs,  I had to try it (I like to link back to the original source, but it only went to Google).

All you have to do is fill a dish wand with half vinegar and half Dawn dish liquid. Before you use it the first time, make sure you keep the wand upright so the liquid doesn’t leak out. It’s so simple to run a little water in the shower, and then scrub it down with the dish wand, rinse it well, and then take your shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment