Sunday, July 22, 2012

Shopping Round-Up for the Week of 7/22/12


I received 3 inserts in the Sunday Patriot Newspaper
  • 1 - SmartSource (SS)
  • 1 - RedPlum (RP)
  • 1 - Pepsi Moments to Save (Pepsi)
There are 2 coupons in the Parade Section:
  • $2.50/1 CoverGirl Outlast Lip Color Product
  • $2.50/1 CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lip Color Product
I can't say I love the coupons in this week's Sunday Patriot Newspaper, but the Pepsi Moments to save coupons are really good.  I'm going to be buying 5 extra papers today!

Remember, I get a newspaper delivered to my house, so my total papers today is 6!

Deals this week:

Giant - For the Mommas
  • FREE Milk Catalina wyb 4 General Mills products 
  • Pepsi Moments to Save Gas 30¢ Gas Deal
  • Get a $10 Visa Gift Card (mail-in) when you purchase $25 Worth of participating items
  • Save $5 off instantly wyb 5 participating Kraft items
Rite Aid - For the Mommas

Target - TotallyTarget

Wegmans - Happy Clippings

Weis - For the Mommas, posted later on Sunday
  • Pepsi Moments to Save: Get a $5 Catalina wyb $25 Worth of participating Pepsi products (this is based on shelf price, NOT sale price)
  • 30¢ off Gas Deal wyb $25 of participating General Mills items (Limit 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment