Monday, April 23, 2012

Rite Aid: Zyrtec Deal + QR Update - It didn't work for me!

I tried to do the Zyrtec Allergy Rewards deal yesterday with the new QR Code and was unsuccessful!  It wants you to type in your Rite Aid Wellness Rewards card # and I put the MK at the beginning of it. 
This is what the QR code looks like, all you have to do is scan it with your SmartPhone!  I used the QR Reader app to redeem it.  It said successful, but when the store manager checked my Load2Card account and it was there, but would NOT deduct at the register.  UGH.

I checked my Load2Card account last night and it was gone, so I'm going to try it again today!  When I enter my Wellness Rewards card #, I'm NOT going to include the MK, I'm only entering the #
 I found another treat when I was there...At the Sale Ad station, there are Allergy Coupon Booklets that contain a $2/1 any 30 ct. or larger Rite Aid Coupon that I can use with this deal!  It makes for even greater savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment