Sunday, March 25, 2012

Shopping Round-Up for the Week of 3/25/12


I actually rec'd 3 inserts in the Sunday Patriot Newspaper!
  • 1 - SmartSource (SS)
  • 1 - RedPlum (RP)
  • 1 - PlaySkool Play Saver (PS)
There is a Saving $ense section of today's paper that includes a $5 off Karns 5 lb. box of Burger Patties Chopped Chuck or Chopped Steak!
  
There was 1 coupon in the Parade Section.
  • $6/1 Zegerid OTC 42 ct only
There are a lot of coupons in this week's Sunday Patriot Newspaper, so I know I'll be buying at least 7 add'l newspapers today!

Deals this week:

Giant - For the Mommas

Rite Aid - For the Mommas
  • The deals at Rite Aid are really, really great this week!  
  • FREE Carefree again this week with the $1/1 any Carefree product in last week's paper!
Target - TotallyTarget
Wegmans - Happy Clippings

Weis - For the Mommas, posted later on Sunday
Note: At Rite Aid, there is NO discount on newspapers!  Boo Hoo :-(  Today, I'm buying my papers at Giant so that the purchase goes towards my gas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment